Friday, 11 July 2014

I'm off to YALC!

So, the last couple of weeks has been a bit of a YALC takeover, hasn't it? I must apologise to anyone who isn't heading to Earl's Court this weekend as I'm sure you're sick to death of hearing about it but... I'm heading to YALC tomorrow and I can't wait! After talking about it for months and months it's finally here!

There are so many amazing authors and bloggers who will be there and I'm determined to catch up with as many people as possible! It'll be my first ever convention so I'm really excited to branch out from the Book Zone and explore everything LFCC has to offer. And I'll be vlogging the whole weekend too, so do look out for a couple of videos once I get back.

Anyone who is going to YALC, please do wave if you see me - I can't wait to meet anyone I haven't met before and see the usual suspects, who I'm missing lots as I haven't been up to London many times this year!

Anyway, I basically just wanted to share my excitement and let you know things may be a teeny tiny bit quiet at the beginning of next week as I'll probably be in bed catching up on sleep...

If you're going to be at YALC please let me know, so I can make sure we hang out!

LET'S GO YALC! LET'S GO *clap clap clap* !!!


2 comments:

  1. I am so damn excited now it's nearly here! I'll see you tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only going on Sunday but I can't wait to see you! Have fun tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.